Implement VoIP Without Changing Your Current Phone or Phone System
IBeXc offers traditional Analog POTS Line and PRI Trunking services, delivered via the Internet, allows for cost-saving Voice over IP (VoIP) while maintaining your investment in your current voice equipment.
Benefits of Using Analog Lines and PRI Trunking
- Reduce Costs - Eliminate the need to purchase separate voice and data circuits. Our VoIP pricing is highly competitive with traditional lines. In many cases, you can expect up to a 40% savings over your current solution.
- Optimize Bandwidth - Voice and Internet can use the same connection saving the cost of purchasing two different types.
- Future proof - As your older equipment reaches the end of its life, you can transition smoothly to more modern VoIP technology. In most cases, there will be no change in monthly service costs when you move to VoIP.
- Unlimited local calling (Anchorage, Girdwood, Eagle River, Chugiak)
- Intrastate and Interstate long distance
- International long distance
- 1 or multiple trunks/lines
- 1 channel to unlimited channels
- Conversion hardware for older non-IP compatible systems